Wednesday, January 25, 2012

OOH…OOOH, I’VE GOT A CRUSH ON YOU!

Asics Gel Noosa Tri 7
Hello Pretty Girl.  I have such a crush on you.  Just look at you, all pink, blue and green.  The fact that you have been designed specifically for Triathletes is just icing on the cake.  Fate says we should be together.  Unfortunately, logic has other plans.  But just look at you; I have so many cute tops that would match you, including all my obnoxious bright ones!  Oh, what’s that?  Parts of you are meant for night running?  Stop it!  You are making me want you even more!  Oh the hardship!  Life is not fair! 

Logic says, that I’m not ready for you, that I don’t have enough miles logged yet and enough pounds lost to wear you.  Other voices (Those coming from Northern NJ) will tell me to stop spending money, but I’m approaching the end of life of my current shoes.   I’m hoping for a summer romance with you, by the time I start half ironman training.  Until then, I’m going to have to settle for your cousin – she’s cute, but she’s no you... 

I promise I’ll visit you online at least once a week…until summer...sigh...


No comments:

Post a Comment